Frontera Festival is all about the history of Corpus Christi and where the people that started this city came from.
Frontera will be an all immersive experience with reenactments of different time periods.
Beginning November 2, 2018 through November 4, 2018, Corpus Christi presents a robust and introspective look into the well-known (and not-so-well known) stories that built its history.
With a variety of unique experiences that focus on the history of Corpus Christi, there is something for everyone.
Event programming includes:
- Old Town Square in Heritage Park
- Historical re-enactments at Old Bayview Cemetery
- Coastal Bend Booknotes
- Doc McGregor’s Corpus Christi
- Theatrical performances (with a modern twist) of the history of Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History Dollar Day
For tickets and information: https://www.fronteracc.com/