KRIS Communications is looking for an experienced Traffic Manager and Programming Director.
Candidate needs to be experienced in all areas of television traffic such as reconciliation, inventory, log generation, facilities, order entry and report generation.
This person will be responsible for daily logs of 5 television stations and managing a department. Wide Orbit and Microsoft Excel experience would be helpful.
Must possess excellent organizational skills and be able to meet daily deadlines while working in a high-stress environment. Must be detail-oriented and work well with numbers.
- Responsible for inventory management on 5 TV Stations; ensure that displaced spot amounts remain at minimal levels. This would include ensuring that current week displaced spots are clear.
- Responsible for training Sales Assistants on copy, log preparation, & Wide Orbit
- Demonstrate flexibility with deadlines to help the station maximize inventory and revenue.
- Act as primary station contact for all Wide Orbit issues, questions, and troubleshooting.
- Help to accurately coordinate all FCC/EAS/EEO needs.
- Work to effectively staff Traffic department during time off needs.
- Coordinate daily log production. This includes inventory management, show list verification, coordinating material with coordinators, promotion needs and log printing.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years’ traffic experience in electronic media.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, relevant experience required.
- Extensive knowledge of Wide Orbit preferred.
- Able to quickly learn new technology and new tasks.
- Strong leadership, analytical, and organizational skills are required.
- Must be able to work under time constraints and manage deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
Candidate must have a valid Texas driver’s license. Drug testing is required.
Please send your resume to:
Attention: Rebecca Paxton, Human Resources
301 Artesian Street
Corpus Christi, Texas 78401
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Post date: 01/03/19